Expert Commercial and Residential Roofing Installation
We’ve got the experience and expertise to take care of all the many complexities involved in installing your commercial or industrial roof. We’ll provide you with high-performing roofing systems and industry-leading guarantee solutions for the best return on your roofing investment.
Our experience ranges from high-rise buildings and industrial manufacturing sites to multifamily dwellings. Our roof mechanics have passed the most stringent background checks required to work in airports, schools, prisons and even NASA. From solar integration and rapid tax depreciation to aerial thermography and moisture mapping, our experts will focus on the specific needs of your roofing assets to help you reduce roofing related costs. Our expertise covers an entire range of the best commercial roofing installations, including:
- Thermoplastic (PVC and TPO) For superior long-term performance and enhanced durability, consider GAF’s thermoplastic polyolefin single-ply membrane systems. Engineered for use in all types of single-ply systems, including mechanically attached, fully adhered, and ballast applied.
- Thermoplastic TPO – Fleece Back Offers the same benefits as the thermoplastic polyolefin single-ply membrane system, but makes use of a polyester fleece backing that enables the membrane to be applied directly to rough substrate surfaces like structural concrete and cementitious wood fiber. This option offers a low installed cost, heat-welded seams, white reflective color, and no liquid plasticizers.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Durability, versatility, and easy installation make EPDM one of the most popular materials for low-slope roofing applications. Besides being resistant to algae, mold and mildew, the material has highly reflective properties that can significantly lower building temperatures.
- EPDM – Fleeceback Differs from the standard EPDM only in that it can be installed in hot asphalt or a low-rise adhesive.
- Roof Coatings for your roof surfacing, maintenance, and repair needs. We offer a variety of materials with high reflectivity and ultraviolet light protection to enhance the roof system’s performance and integrity.
- Modified Bitumen is typically installed using hot bitumen, cold adhesive, or is torch-applied in multiple layers. Composed of either asphalt reinforced with polyester or fiberglass and (in some cases) with factory-applied surfacing, it is resistant to heavy traffic, punctures, and tears.
- Metal Roofs use galvanized steel or aluminum and can offer long-term weatherability, low maintenance, and aesthetic value. Available as architectural and structural metal panel roof systems in custom panel sizes, profiles, colors, and finished coatings.
- Built-Up Roofing is ideal for resisting mechanical damage. Also known as tar-and-gravel roofing, it is composed of alternating layers of bitumen and reinforcing fabrics to create a finished membrane. This can be surfaced with gravel, mineral cap sheets. or smooth weather-resistant coatings.
Over 20 Years of Expert Roofing Installation
We’ve been serving the roofing needs of commercial establishments for over 20 years, using only the highest-quality products available in the industry. We listen and work closely with our customers to find the most suitable roofing within their budgets. Whichever type of roofing you need, you can rest easy knowing that our crews are trained specifically for each system to ensure quality installation with strict adherence to manufacturing standards. Give us a call today, or fill out our online form, so we can answer all your questions about your new roof.